Are you a girly girl or a tomboy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• girly girl. makeup, clothes, love it all.. decorating oh yes!
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 12:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Both I love to dress girly and I have to have my fingernails painted, but on the otherhand I love to fish and mud around on the 4-wheeler.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 12:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i look plain (simple girl)but my personality is totally girly,i love scrapbooking,painting and sewing(i try anyway :) lol)
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I think i'm a mix between girly girl and tomboy Lol. I like my makeup and my hair did. But i also like working on cars and riding 4 wheelers not a girl who is afraid of getting a little muddy.
    mommawabbit229

Answer by mommawabbit229 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was a tomboy when I was little. Now, I am a little of both, jeans and tennis shoes but I gotta have my lipgloss and mascara! lol Fun Q.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Bit of both I guess. I mean I love to sit around in jeans and a tshirt but I love to dress up do my hair buy nice things ect..
    Anonymous

• Great question! I'm a bit of both, I think. I love to dress up and do all my makeup and hair. But, on the other hand, my fave mod of clothing is one of hubby's T-shirts and pj pants or boxer shorts. I like to be clean, but not afraid to go play on the 4-wheeler or help work on the vehicles with hubby or ex.
    Momof4whomebiz

Answer by Momof4whomebiz at 1:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Both....
    As a young girl ..I was a total TomBoy...didn't look like one though...
    I played with all the boys in the neighborhood..climbing trees..playing ball...in forts...w/ mud pies and all.
    Now...I totally love to look all Pretty and Girly....
    but I WILL get my hands dirty ...workin on stuff round the house ...or the car ..or whatever :)
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 1:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Totally "Girly-Girl" I would be even more so if I had the money for it, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm gonna have to go with both. I love working on my car and playing in the mud. I don't wear makeup during the week but if its date night I'm all heels and glam and I love to cook and craft so as you can imagine I'm always on the go ...lol
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 1:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009