Anyone else not enjoy sex

ok here it goes i could totally go with out sex. I have 0 sex drive. I have also never orgasmed. Do all women orgasm from sex? If not what do you and your man do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• actually they say that less than 30% of women ever orgasm from sex! my mom had no sex drive at all and later found out it was because of fibromyalgia. maybe ask your gyno to test for hormone imbalences?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I've personally never enjoyed sex. Since I had a complete hystorectomy it seems as if everything has literally dried up and makes it painful. I think each woman is different. Luckily I fell in love with a wonderful man who understands and is ok with it. I was honest and upfront with him and told him after my first marriage there was no way I'd ever do it again and be in pain for days afterwards.
    Anonymous

• maybie the first 5 minutes i dont,but then after its on :) maybie u should try different things and get to know your body,having such a beautiful pleassure shouldnt be something you should ever miss out on.
    Anonymous

• I only have the O when I use a toy. It's a little egg that vibrates (not a dildo or traditional vibrator) YOu can get it for less than $20 at any sex toy shop. It is amazing!
    Anonymous

• i feel the same way, but it only happend after i had my baby, and its been 2 years, and i still cant get my sex drive back... and its ruining my relationship... so when you find out how to get it back, hit me up!!! haha
    kfast

Answer by kfast at 5:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I enjoy sex sometimes but I could go without it forever I just don't want it. My dh can make me have the BIG O but not during sex he uses his finger we've never used toys but I have been totally not into it since my hysterectomy 4 yrs ago and we have been together for 11 yrs after the 1st yr everything died down when I kept getting bacterial vaginois on a regular basis so I just tend to avoid it until he absoultely won'tleave me alone about 3 weeks or so. With my 1st dh we had sex alot and this dh is far better it's just I don't want it at all my dh is really into wanting me to enjoy it 1st too I just don't know why I don't I hate his constant groping and comments it's a HUGE turnoff. I think there are lots of us women who don't want it we just give it to shut up the men.lol
    Anonymous