Help please TMI

Okay so i read in the what to expect when your expectin that I would get itchy down there (the vag) but seriously Im itchy. & im on my 8 month pregnancy. Is this seriously normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It is usually caused from your vagina stretching. Its kind of like how your belly itches as it is stretching. I warm bath usually helped me.

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Call your doctor, it could be an infection.
    Anonymous

• yeah you could have a uti
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• sounds like a yeast infection i just had one of those and im 35 weeks u need to contact ur ob as mine prescribed one pill and it helped me within first 2 days
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yeah i had itching and told the doc that what to expect said that is normal and he checked and i had bacteria vaginisis (sp) AND a yeast infection!! if it itches, get it checked, you should be at the ob sometime soon, just have them check it...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Is your discharge clear or white, slippery and smelling okay, or is it more clotted, white/yellow/funky, sour smelling? You want the clearish stuff. Otherwise, it's a good sign of infection. Try sleeping with no panties, to let your girlie bits breathe, too. I would get seen, just to rule anything bad out. GL!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009