What did you Put in your Hospital Bag?

I am 35 weeks have my bad ready i just have this weird feeling i have forgotten stuff so i would really appreciate it if u could tell me what u have/had , i have ensentials, toothbrush,paste,hairbrush, shower stuff, underwear,clothes Nursing bra''s, sanitary napkins
and of course baby stuff i have all her stuff just not stuff for me haha thank you =)

MyPrincesses421

Asked by MyPrincesses421 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband packed my bag while I showered just before we left for the hospital. Ha- so you are doing better than me. We had snacks - for him and for me after delivery, toiletries, his ipod with music I had selected, a back massager thing and lotion - we were going natural, a DVD to watch during delivery to keep my mind off the pain, and the camera - battery all charged and the card empty. I bought two pairs of cheap slippers at Target and he packed those, too. One for labor that we could toss if they got bloody and then one for afterward. My husband then had to go back home the next day to get me and our daughter something to wear home. I just wore the hospital's gown, underwear, and pads while I was there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Snacks!!!! Bring snacks!!! something to do incase you have a long labor.
    Bratch1707

Answer by Bratch1707 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• blowdryer washcloth, towell, reading material, clothes, dark pajama pants, slippers, socks, pads, soap toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, loose underware, breastpads, comb brush, pontail holders, breast pump, milkbags, nail file, cameras, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I was 37 weeks when I had DS and I thought I still had a while to pack, needless to say SO came home to get things. There was no bag.
    Anonymous

• Ipod or CD player, sometimes a birth can last a LONG time and some tunes might help it go by faster or help keep you calm and relaxed...Mints for your hubby...i brought those little mittens to put on my baby's hands, i'm glad i brought them cuz he would not stop scratching his head
    Anonymous

• i wish i brought snacks and better nursing bras. well i would have had to buy better nursing bras first ;)

i took a couple tennis balls in a stocking because i read that could be good for back massage. i think it's a really good idea, but for me any kind of back massage HURT.

i also took my relaxation CD and lotion, but i was so into my labor i never even noticed my CD or wanted lotion.

i took an outfit for me, and an outfit for baby. tooth brush, hair brush, glasses, etc.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• oh also a book for hubby, flip flops to walk around in, and camera of course
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• ty Ladies but im going for the epidural so that wont be a prob in walking but the book was a fantastic idea :D i think i need to pack my twilight again hehe
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009