My son just peed on me.

He was standing behind me in my chair while I am at the computer and I felt that warm feeling on my back.......you know the one. My 3 yr old likes to move his pee pee stream back and forth when he stands to pee...oh my my just dont miss. I caught my dd one time using the toilet, backwards, squatting like a frog! Silly kids...

Want to share a story?

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 12:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• once i was in the grocery store with my now 7 year old daughter and out of the blue she yeld "mom we need to go home, i think i just sharted"( combo of shit and fart) i was so embarassed and people were laughing so hard and i still dont know where she got the word!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• A plate of peas were on the table in our dining room and I walk in and the kids are smashing them onto the table and I say " theres smashed pea all over the table" so my son stands up and pee's on the table and says "look mom, theres a lot of pee's on the table now!!" (he's 3 also) and him and his sister are cracking up laughing... I was upset:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 12:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• hahahaaaa i tried to stand up and pee when i was little...i was just standing over the toilet and left the door open, how i knew all men did, and my dad walks by and was like WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? i was like im just like you dad! he was like sit your ass down! and i just sat down on the toilet...backwards lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• OMG cassie:

i think i would have died from laughter too!!! that would have been priceless to see!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• OMG YALL ARE CRACKIN ME UP! I AM ACTUALLY LIGHT HEADED FROM ALL MY LAUGHING!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009