What kind of digital camera do you have?

I'm planning to buy a new camera. Recommendations? Anyone have a digital camera that they love?

Kimposible

Asked by Kimposible at 1:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I've tried several brands over the years but by far my favorite is my kodak easy share. It takes great pics and even takes pretty good videos.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• We have a Canon Rebel XT and we love it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I've got a Kodak EasyShare Z1012. I love it! It has the typical point and shoot settings, but it also has manual settings, where you control shutter, aperture, etc. It's 10.1 megapixels. It takes absolutely awesome pictures. It's about $300, so it's a bit pricey, but not as much as some others.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 1:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• We have 2 digital cameras. Both are a Canon. I'm not sure what model the bigger, fancier one is, but I carry a little one in my purse. It is a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS.  I like that it is small enough to fit in my purse or even in a pocket.  It takes still shots and video.

RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have a Nikon D40 digital SLR and I LOVE it!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I love my Fujifilm camera. Cheap and durable. Have had mine for 4 years now and it works great.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:47 AM on Oct. 23, 2009

• well a little while after we had our dd SO bought a Nikkon digital for like $80-$90 i think from walmart just for temporarly use and turns out its a good camera our dd is 22months old now and it still works perfectly fine

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 7:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2009