• In the Spotlight:

Halloween Costume?

My best friend and I are going to an adult only halloween party. Can anyone help us come up with some inexpensive ideas?

angie729

Asked by angie729 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• I was Little Red Riding Hood one year. I just bought a long red cape w/ hood and cut the cape part to the length of my skirt. I bought a cute black skirt and a cute top that had red ribbon laced in x's up the front from Charlotte Russe (super cheap). Got a cheap little picnic basket at Michael's and wrote "For Grandma" on it. My husband went as the wolf dressed as Grandma. He got a wolf nose from the Halloween shop (.99), hairy wolf hands, he painted his face brown, and bought an old Grandma looking robe from the thrift store, oh and a shower cap. So much fun!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• grapes & strawberries; washer machine & dryer; raggy ann and andy. go in your p.j.'s and carry a teddy bear and wear a night cap.
    happynewyorker

Answer by happynewyorker at 1:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I'm all for the old fashioned maid costume...or you could go as burlesque dancers. :)
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 21, 2009