How long does it last when you and your SO make love?

minutes? hours? And do you actually get an orgasm? If not do you ever fake it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• it depends....anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 minutes LOL but i always get off
    Anonymous

• very little!!!
    Anonymous

• It can be from 45 min to an hour and a half, yes I always get off and no I never fake it, you can make all the O noises you want but my hubby knows if my vagina is not contracting uncontrollably I am not having an O..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Usually at least 20-30 minutes. I have multiple orgasms and never fake it. Hubby can tell when I orgasm and he believes his job is to make me happy (so to say) so he won't rest until I have at least one.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• ugh less then 5 minutes. (so not lying either) and right when i'm bout to O he finishes BUMME!!! no joke!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes a good old fashioned quickie lasts maybe 5 or 10 minutes, and I get off about half the time. But, those are far and few between, since our last quickie was about 6 months ago when I was 2 months pregnant! lol
    We usally have sex for about 30 minutes start to finish and I almost always get off, the only exception is this pregnancy, I'm having a super hard time having an orgasm and it's been awhile! Hopefully it will go back to normal after I have this baby!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 1:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Quickies are 15-20minutes...on average we last 30mins and I always orgasm..I would never fake. Doesn't do me any good to fake it.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• We have quickies sometimes that last 5-10 mins but usually around 1/2 hour or so, longer on the weekends when we "play." I always orgasm, he makes sure I do.

Answer by missanc at 2:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• for the 6 1/2 years that i was with my EX, never once did i reach a climax with him. i honestly thought i was broken- and he agreed.
    now divorced, and 1 year into a relationship that should have started 10 years ago, i finally realized that it wasn't me, it was him. considering that i don't time our rolls in the hay, i can't say... never once have i walked away from an adventure with him, unsatisfied. i've finally, with a little patience (on his behalf), and a lot of trust (on my behalf), learned the joy of multiple orgasms.
    by the way- why in the hell would someone fake? i never did with my EX, there wasn't anything in it for me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• around 30 to 45 minutes and i always get mine...never have i had to fake mine.....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009