what is the best thing to give a baby with reflux

my 4 month old has reflux what is the best milk to give him for this.

brandonsmom336

Asked by brandonsmom336 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i use similac sensetive but my brother uses enfamil lipil sensetive so whatever works for your baby.. we also put a little oat cereal in the bottle
    Anonymous

• Breastmilk is the best milk to give him. Research has shown that babies who recieve breast milk have fewer symptoms of reflux.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• breastmilk
    Anonymous

• Breastmilk

Answer by rkoloms at 1:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Breastmilk when possible, and maybe a visit to the pedi GI if you haven't done that yet. They can prescribe something if needed.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• The only thing that worked for my daughter was a combination of Nutramigen, rice cereal, and prevacid. She had it so bad and we tried every formula as I was not able to breastfeed. Our insurance company covered the nutramigen because it was prescribed by our pediatrician. I know there are so many people who say that rice cereal in the bottle is gross and babies shouldn't have it like that but once we started this with the prevacid she was a totally different baby and by different I mean happy!

lubell1217

Answer by lubell1217 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 21, 2009