what would you do?

my son is 11 and has alot of allergeis.he is currently on singular for them.he has problems sleeping,i dont know what to do for him.i was wondering if i should get him the flu shots?he always has flu like symptoms because of he allergeis and asmia.what should i do?please if you have any answers,will you email me at lhinkle3@windstream.net.thank you so much.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Kids' Health

• i wouldn't get him the flu vaccine it can make the other stuff worse
    Anonymous

• If your child has asthma and allergies it would be best to consult your childs doctor and find out if the flu shot is ok, or if it would make things worse. As to the not sleeping and taking singular- you should alert the doctor. I don't know if they can change the dosage, or switch him to something else... or give ideas on what can be used to aid sleep...
    Good luck
    Anonymous

• What is he allergic to? Do you have any animals in the home? I would get rid of them if you do. I would talk with his pediatrician about weather or not to give him the shot. My doctor always wants me to give my daughter the flu vac because she has a history of pnemonia.
    Newbegginings04

Answer by Newbegginings04 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2009