chucky and bride of chucky

i was thinking of doing my two year old as chucky and my one year old as bride of chucky. my mil bashed me saying it was completely wrong. and that i would let in evil spirits. do you think there is anything wrong with this?

summerdaile

Asked by summerdaile at 1:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Evil spirits......wow....... anyway, theyll be scary and cute, thats what halloween is, isn't it?
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i think it would be funny but i'd be scared of my own kids if i did that lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• and my son has the cutest smile that he Would make the perfect chucky!
    summerdaile

Answer by summerdaile at 1:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't do it, lol, but that has mostly to do with the fact that those movies freaked me out, LOL! The other side of that is that I really have decided to shy away from scary looking costumes for my kids. I don't think it will "let in evil spirits" and I'm a Christian, if that matters. What about raggedy ann and andy? Some people might think it's in poor taste, but most would probably think it was a cute idea......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• They Are your children you decide.my mom wanted me to dress my then 2 yr old as a pumkin i said no way i dressed her a a sugar plum fairy she was so cuute.
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Some people won't like it, some will but I don't think it will let the evil spirits in! And I believe in that stuff too, but I don't think dressing them like that will do it. Sometimes I say about my own kids, I think they are posessed on some days, by the way they act and I have never dressed them as Chucky!
    Anonymous

• your mil is and idiot. no offense. they are your kids is your choice
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009