Baby product question- Deluxe Snuggle Nest

There's one on craigslist for 20 dollars in the color that i want and i'm just wondering if i need it

I dont want to be overbuying but it looks like i'd use it, like going to grandmas or when she's taking a nap somewhere other than home

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used mine to co sleep as well! Saved my life! I am SO very glad that I had it!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I've had 2 kids and never heard of the thing. I doubt it's really something you "need". JMO, but I think it's probably one of many baby products that people can do without.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I never heard of it, but just Googled it. It doesn't look like something you would need to me. I wouldn't buy a used one though, it's soft, how would you be sure to get the germs off it? I'd say forget it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• right but maybe just look at it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• LOVED MINE. I used it to co-sleep until DS grew out of it and it was great for taking over to friends houses, etc. I could just pop it open on the couch when he got tired and he would go out like a light. It is a great travel bed. It is even good to put down inside of the crib at home because babies like the confines of it, it makes them feel more secure. I'd get it, JMO. It is only good until they are about 4 months, though. I would offer $15 and see if she would take that.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Oh, and you can remove the plastic parts and wash it if I remember correctly.......if not, just pop it in the freezer for a few days. That will kill anything of concern.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• mompam, i bought my crib mattress used, and the bassinet.

http://www.snugglenest.com/products/snuggle_nest/deluxe/

It comes with a sheet even
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I offered 16 and now she won't even respond to me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:55 PM on Oct. 21, 2009