porn and my bf

My bf works long hours we live together.my theory looking at someone youll never meet is fine magazines,movies ext. but ive caught him on redtube,lonely cheatingwivescraigslists looking at others who are near home. I confronted him, he stoped for like 6mths, its back I emailed him that it hurts my feelings and that i feel im not good enough, And i dont look at others because he is good enough for me, he said I like porn. last night senerio lookin at women and crossdresses "weird" came to bed horned up for once i said no, i found out this morning why. Sex is great,at least 2 a week normally because of long hours sometimes many more times per week. I just hate the idea of him having time at nite or in the monring to look at others when im 10ft away how do i deal?he would never cheat on me from day 1 hes said no sharing hes been cheated on.the only problem sex wise is i dont like top i feel insecure im a lil over weight help me?

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 1:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be gone. Even though he may never meet these women personally, he is lusting after them. Pornography is just like alcohol, drugs and gambling in that it takes more and more of it to satisfy. So, all you have to look forward to is this problem getting worse, not better, unless he chooses to get some help. There are organizations that will help men or women with porn, works just like AA, but a person has to first want the help. You might issue him an ultimatum--either he gets help or you are gone. That's what I would do. I've never had to share my husband's affections or attention with another woman, and I don't intend to.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Wish I could help, but I feel the same way.....What is redtube? I've heard my BF talk about this before...
    Anonymous

• red tube is considered home of porn you can actually watch videos and see all exclusive pics. I found it through the computers history
    mememecassie

Answer by mememecassie at 1:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009