How much are u in credit card debt???

Well i guess its called debt, but we pay it off on time and it helps our credit. BUT we are in about 600$ in credit card that was for our wedding and it will be payed off by Jan so no biggie. but i think its good for our credit. what about u?

SweetiePieAfWf

Asked by SweetiePieAfWf at 1:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm over $10,000 in credit card debt. I just wanted to keep living how I was living when I lost my job, big mistake!
    Anonymous

• zero
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• includeing my 2nd on my home, and cards, cars, new wedding ring, vacations 90,000 k, and i dont even know how to begin to pay. i thought we be okay and then i couldnt find a job.
    Anonymous

• when i was 18 i got my first credit card, and another, both had 500 dollar limits and i maxxed them out, i got about 2000 in student loans too
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 1:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Zero credit cards= Zero credit card debt... We don't believe in them, if we can't pay for it we can't have it!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No credit card debt - the only debt we allow ourselves is our house.

Answer by missanc at 1:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• About $12k in credit cards, about $42k with student loans included in there.
    Anonymous

• 0 credit card debt, but we are in deep with our house and student loans.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• it is good to have debt that u pay off. but i have about 5,000 in student loans put onto my credit card and 1500 from my transmission being worked on.im hoping to pay it off with my tax return. i need to have more kids so i can get more child tax credit lol
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• see, now if you DONT have a credit card why are you answering this question? it doesn't pertain to you!!!!!!!!! Cripe, that irritates me. Since this does pertain to me because I have a credit card I can answer the question. $1200
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009