Brown spotting after the morning after pill?

So I took the morning after pill and about a week later, I had some brown spotting that lasted for about a week. It was light and never very heavy. Is this normal? I had a baby almost 8 mos. ago and hadn't had my period before this. I might add that I didn't even have actual intercourse (just some messing around which did result in sperm, you get my drift) and was being very paranoid about pregnancy b/c I can't have another one right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• 1st off, keep it away from your hooha if it isn't wrapped and if you're not on some type of birth control if you don't want another

the spotting is probally from the hormones in the pill it's like a super dose of birth control
    Anonymous

• I have NO idea about side effects of the MA pill. ..but maybe you are about to get AF back. I know i got mine back about a year later & i spotted like that for a bit.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009