Is it a bad thing to worry so much??

Is it a bad thing to worry so much I mean my dad say i worry to much about Dum Crap that i have no say so in and he say if i keep on it might kill me.. Reason why i do worry i'm a kind of person that likes to help people when they need a Friend or too.. I guess you would call it saveing the world one person at a time.. Trying to be a good friend and help out i guess so times it has it up and downs.,.. what do i do just let people make there own minds up.. like my sister she always wanted me to take her somewhere and i do just being a friend she her TELLING ME TO DO.. NOT asking me to then when i do say NO she get's MAD at me.......... What do i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Your Dad is right.
    You can offer your opinion, your support, but then you have to release the decision to them. I know it's hard, I had the same problem.
    Finally I realized that it's causing me too much emotional and physical pain. I laid in bed at night trying to think of solutions for them, I'd worry long after they stopped worrying about it.
    I had to let go of it and let people work their problems out themselves. To offer an opinion and then let it go. It's hard but worth it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009