Fun birthday games for toddlers?

My daughter is turning 2 and I want to have a few games for the kids to play. There isn't going to be very many kids there, maybe 4. I am going to have a little obstacle course, but that is all that I could think of. Please help

j9latulippe

Asked by j9latulippe at 1:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• Get a few cheap bath toys maybe, little rubber duckies, number them 1-4 and then right 1-4 on a pieces of paper. have DD draw a number from a hat and whoever has chosen that duck, gets a prize! Thats simple. I did that with my Step sons 3rd birthday! I also had all their names on little pieces of paper and as the party went on I would have my Step son draw a name and they got to pick a prize, by the end of the party everybody had something plus little gift bags I made.
    b_pacheco

Answer by b_pacheco at 4:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2009