Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how can i get a loan to pay for living expenses while im in school?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in

Answers (3)
  • There are grants as well as loans...head to your school's financial aid office and they'll help you with FAFSA and everything you need.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • a school grant try talking to a counseler at a near by college in ur town

    Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • Start with the financial aid office at your university. You can seek out scholarships here:



    Answer by rkoloms at 2:13 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.