IS PORN BETTER THAN ME?

My bf works long hours we live together.my theory looking at someone youll never meet is fine magazines,movies ext. but ive caught him on redtube,lonely cheatingwivescraigslists looking at others who are near home. I confronted him, he stoped for like 6mths, its back I emailed him that it hurts my feelings and that i feel im not good enough, And i dont look at others because he is good enough for me, he said I like porn. last night senerio lookin at women and crossdresses "weird" came to bed horned up for once i said no, i found out this morning why. Sex is great,at least 2 a week normally because of long hours sometimes many more times per week. I just hate the idea of him having time at nite or in the monring to look at others when im 10ft away how do i deal?he would never cheat on me from day 1 hes said no sharing hes been cheated on.the only problem sex wise is i dont like top i feel insecure im a lil over weirght, help pl

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 2:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no stop asking the same question..my dh looks at it while me & the kids are in bed but he still has sex with me and it's wonderful as long as he don't get caught idc
    Anonymous