Is it just me or is it incredibly tacky to constantly chew and smack gum? Especially with your mouth open?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 2:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes it is.
    Anonymous

• I cant stand that...very rude.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I worked with a guy who, whenever he quit smoking, would do this ALL DAY. By the end of day 3, I was ready to kill him.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• No, not just you. It is tacky. I also hate when people smack when they eat their food.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Don't forget incredibly annoying. Smacking gum and chewing it like a cow chews cud is one my serious pet peeves. ICK ICK ICK!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yes. my hubs hates it more than i do tho. drives him mega crazy he goes like completely bonkers so sometimes i pretend to smack gum just to annoy him and he's like STOP AHH! he is that way about a lotta stuff, tho so its fun to annoy him
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009