isnt karma such a great thing?

i recently helped a friend out by finding him a free dog and got him dog food for the first month ....well i posted as my status hadnt had a cig since 11 pm lastnight ..bitchy...
the friend showed up with a pack of cigs... i told him he didnt have to do that and he said well i wanted too...lol i love my friends =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It IS awesome. My ex-boyfriend cheated on me with this girl who I heard a few months later tried to kill him with her car. LOL. Karma Is great.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 3:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I totally believe in it. It might take days, weeks, months or even years to catch up to you but it definitely will.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Karma is awesome, especially BAD karma!!!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 2:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Awww....that was so nice of your friend. Yeah the karma thing is real, I will say that.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If they were a real friend they wouldn't have brought you cigarettes they would value your life more and encourage you to quit so you could be a healthy person and live a long life.
    Anonymous