4 yrs old. NOT potty trained HEEELLPPP!!!

My 4 yrold was molested when she was 2 1/2 yrs old she completely refuses to use the potty at all what the hell do i do???????? (shes in therapy for it now)

Redneckmomma19

Asked by Redneckmomma19 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Is the therapist not working on it with her? My son is not yet trained either, but he is Autistic. He's 4 as well. I honestly have no idea what to do in your case, other than keeping as much potty training items around the house as possible. Is there a way to make it more private for her? I'm so sorry about your situation. I hope someone here can be of more help.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I would say this is a good question to ask her therapist, that person is going to give you much better answers then anyone on here since this isn't a typical situation. That's horrible what happened though and I hope things get better and wish you the best.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Thank you for your Answers.
    Redneckmomma19

Answer by Redneckmomma19 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2009