Looking for a honest homebased business, any suggestion?

mommyof5

Asked by mommyof5 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am with Gold Canyon candles and I love it! They are super easy to sell! I have been with the company for over a year now and have a great team and have made some good money. I would love to send you out more information about gold canyon along with a tealight to sample if you are interested. Feel free to check out my website too at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz to see all the products we have. Fall is a great time to start because of the holidays everyone is looking for gifts for friends and family! We also do fundraiser and support The prayer child foundation. Let me know what you think. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 2:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• First I see your SN is mommyof5, that's cool I am the eldest of 9 :) I love big families!!
    Anyways LOL back to your question.
    I have a home business with Ameriplan. The pay is the best you will find and we have both back end residual income and front end Bonus income that we earn. There is no selling or cold calling and Benefits are included for your entire family!!

You can look at my profile for some info or :
    www.IBOplus.com/ChristinaDennis
    Quick info call-616-712-1118
    ChristinaLDennis@gmail.com

God Bless :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 3:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I started selling tupperware. it's great stuff and the pay is great too. This is a product that has a lifetime warranty and I promise you will get great use out of it! Check out my site www.mytupperware.com/ktrenfield
    Let me know if u are interested! This stuff sells itself! It is Amazing!
    mommak78

Answer by mommak78 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Call me 575 446 4447 i'd love to tell you about what I do!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Hi,
    I was looking for the same thing when starting my business. I needed to know that I could be proud of the company that I represented and it took a long time to find that fit. I am so glad I did the research because I believe I found exactly what I was looking for. I have a team that will support me, a company that is straight forward and very honest and a product that I absolutley love. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. Take a look at my website and be sure to watch the video it explains alot. If you are interested please send me a message.

Good luck in your search

Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have been working from home for 8 years. I started my business with Premier Designs High Fashion jewelry when our daughter was born. We did not want her in daycare! She is now in 2nd Grade!! :)
    Make 50% off everything you sell! NO inventory! NO quotas!
    Would love to chat more with you.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I make extra money selling Scentsy Wickless Candles and I love it. It is a product that just really sales itself if you want to know the truth there is not much work behind it. Just offer the customer what they want. If you would like to take a look please visit my site or let me know if you would like more information in to it I would be happy to help you out.

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 4:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I am working from home and want to encourage you to look at each op and then go with your heart.

Each of the above are good but for different reasons.

Learn what a normal day looks like, ask about training, investment of time and money. Go for it!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 5:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my now 2 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 5:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009