did u stay in the house or apartment seperated from your husband???

doesnt it cause u stress to stay with all the memories?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yes just sleep on the couch, and be cordial maybe forgive/forget? in a while??
    Anonymous

• The house was my dream house and he wanted no part of it. He left & I redecorated, fixed, etc everything to what I wanted. It's had wonderful memories ever since he left!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My situation is a bit different. We have only ever been geographically separated. At first it hurt to sleep in our bed, with the memories of him and knowing how long he'd be gone. But then I came to welcome the memories. They're good memories. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I took my kids and left my ex in the house. My kids and I moved into a townhouse - I didn't want to be in the house I had shared with him.

Answer by missanc at 3:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My kids are older and it is the only house they have ever lived in. I am the one who is going to be w/them the most so they are staying here w/me and he is out. The memories in the house are not ALL bad ones after all. I have my 2 fab kids to show for it and it's a great place to live so I consider myself lucky!
    Anonymous

• Huh?
    Anonymous