nightmares

for the past two weeks ive been having horrible nightmares, im only like 5 weeks pregnant, i hope it doesnt keep up for my whole pregnancy. has this happened to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Happened to me! I asked my doctor about it, she said that it's your subconscious's way of telling you to be careful with the baby when it arrives. My dreams were all about dropping her, getting in horrible car wrecks with her, or her drowning, etc. Now whenever I'm holding her, I make sure I have a good grip. I drive carefully. And I would never leave her alone in the tub (she's only 5 months old but still) lol.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• o my god i had nightmares all the time i guess it's normal or something i don't know but don't worry about it
    Anonymous

• I had horrible nightmares with all three. didn't start really for me though until the 2nd trimester and got worse as my EDD came closer.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I had nightmares around 8 weeks. I am 14 weeks now and it been sometime so I am hoping they slowed down a bit.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 4:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009