Has anyone tried nitrisystem or any of those healthy meal to your door things?

Did it work? How much did it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only thing I know about it is that some of them put extra stuff into the food to make you feel more full after eating, and it has the tendency to make you feel bloated and gassy. I've heard that from ppl who have tried them. They probably use protein powder - the same stuff in those Special K and other protein bars that keep you full for hours. That is probably why they work - the food acts like its own appetite suppressant. SO, if over-eating is your problem, it would probably work, but a 99 cent protein bar before meals would probably be just as effective.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 4:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I did try Nutrisystem. It does work. The only thing is that you get tired of the food really quickly. Most of it is pasta type. It didn't taste too bad to me. It is also a little expensive. About $400 for 5 weeks,plus you still have to buy fruit, veggies and milk products.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 4:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009