Do any of you moms watch Dr OZ show???

This show is talking about your water you use in your home , there saying that it could have animal fecal waste , ecoli, omg!! have you heard this , even saying it could have human waste!! Im not saying that this is true but im hearing it right now as i type this on the Dr OZ show!! Makes me not wont to drink anymore water in my home , Have you moms heard this??? Says its not safe to even give your children a bath . And to check with your local water service for safety measures!! Again im not sure on this , All i know is what im hearing !! Check it out moms! website is www.droz.com

sweethonesty520

Asked by sweethonesty520 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Technology

• Water quality varies from state to state --- city to city...

Here is the government water quality website by state:
    http://www.epa.gov/ow/states.html
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 1:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• he said to get your report on your water, it will tell you if there are traces of it in your water. and they wont let you drink the water if there's something wrong with it. we have had boiling ordances for water in some of the counties that i lived by. your water is safer now than it has EVER been.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I heard this, but the full story won't be on until tomorrow. Today's was about shocking teen sex, that wasn't really shocking to me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Dr Oz rocks. I watch him daily. I seen this show but I didn't hear him say that they won't let you drink the water if something was wrong with it. I thought the point he was making about checking with the report, because they aren't informing people. Hmmm I have to rewatch it.
    WhoCares224

Answer by WhoCares224 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2009