Is this wrong?

My 20 month old used to be so good for veggies, but now she has just quit!
Tonight, at dinner, I had cooked carrots and told her they were candy! She ate them up!
Is this wrong? Is it going to backfire on me or could this be ok to get her to eat veggies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Do what you have to do.
    Anonymous

• Whatever works Momma, it isnt like you are actually giving her m&m's to eat her carrots. I doubt it will backfire until she is a teenager and realizes you told her veggies were candy :)
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 4:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• no its ok .... and if u bake them with lemon and brown sugar and tell her its candy she will love it
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• thast great! WIsh that worked here...she will figure out its not candy but if it works use it...By then she may be like hey I like this! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I say if it works, go for it.
    Lanasmom

Answer by Lanasmom at 5:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• unless you continually tell her stuff like that its not going tomatter. by now she doesn't even remeber. Most kids go though a food strike of some sort. she will grow out of it soon enough.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I give my son mirelax and call it "special sugar" and he goes to town - now If I told him it would help him Poop, he'd probably not have as much fun with it -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Do what works, but veggie burgers have been my tool lately. She has pretty much stopped with regular veggies the last few days...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2009