What to do when your husband texts other people?

Just looked at our phone bill and hubby is texting all day long starting at 7:00 am and they aren't to me. His usuage is 1100 and mine is 300....ridiculous! I believe he is doing things he shouldn't do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Show him the bill and ask him who he texts all day long.
    Anonymous

• ask him who he is txting! good lord! I hope you have lots of minutes!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Confront him about it.

Better to find out now if something is going on rather than later.
    Anonymous

• uh oh... its normal to check it i guess... but if u call the company or go to the local sprint, or at@t store whatever u have go and ask them to print out what nubmers are on the bill as in text call in call out if u feel suspicious call them
    SweetiePieAfWf

Answer by SweetiePieAfWf at 4:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• well confront him on this...and another thing is do you trust him? if so the best thing to do is maybe drop texting on your phone if he doesnt want to back off of it...or see if there is a way to limit it to your phone or something like that...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i'd start checking his phone and if he's deleting then he's cheating, that's my moto!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I always ask who he's talking too, and he'll ask me sometimes too, we don't keep it a big secret and that bill is ridiculous! i would confront my husband if i were you
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 4:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• my boyfriend txts his guy friends all the time. He txts alot but I know who he is talkin to...it could just be his firends but y wont know till you look or ask.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Talk to him about it. Seriously, THIS is why marriages are failing. People aren't communicating like they should be.

What if you're all freaked out and he's texting friends? I text a lot of people, not just my DH. And my DH texts other people too.

Just ask him.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Do you know who he is texting or are you more upset about the phone bill? We have unlimited texting because we both know we text a lot but he also shows me all his texts. We both go through each others phones to catch up on each others friends...lol. We are gossipers
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009