diet advice please

I know that people ususally don't get this but im gonna attempt to get advice anyways.before I got pregnant two years ago I weighed from 100 to 102 lbs all the time.i am 5'4" I was skinny for my size but i felt ok about myself.I WAS NOT AND DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY TYPE OF EATING DISORDER! I gained exactly 25 lbs while I was pregnant but was back down to 98lb shortly after.now here is the problem.I decided I wanted to gain at least 5 lbs cuz my post pregnancy clothes were even to big. I joined a health and weight group with my church and takled to my sister, who is a nutritionist, to accomplish this.Started eating really healthy whole grain high calorie foods and and forcing myself to eat a small healthy snack every 2 hours..i now weigh 94 lbs..HELP.I stopped trying and stopped loosingi have no health insurance but am looking for a job with benefits so that I can go to the doc to figure this out. in the the mean time, advice?

Hulkgrrl

Asked by Hulkgrrl at 4:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My husband is the same way he is 6'3 and only weighs 140 -150 pounds he said he actually put on a few pounds wow.  He eats like a little pig he will have 2-3 helpings of food and continually eats all of the time.  He would like to gain weight as well but can not. 

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 5:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Sounds like your metabolism is really high.  Lucky you. Try eating high fat, high protien foods. You need to consume more calories than you burn in a day in order to put weight on. Your most likely under 40, so wait till you hit 40. You'll put on weight without even trying.

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Try eating some dairy products like yogurts and cottage cheese.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:56 PM on Oct. 21, 2009