What can I do to feel better?

I am not feeling myself I have no motivation whatsoever I am feeling very irritable I just want it quiet and I just want to lay down and relax ( I mean I do what I have to do for my family but then I just want to lay down) I am feeling abit lazy I know that doesn't help any.

What can I do to feel better?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• See a Dr for a start if these feelings have lasted more than a month. Second, look at your diet and sleep patterns. what you eat does effect how you feel, how much you sleep and the quality of sleep effects your mood as well. Excercising regularly can help motivate you and give you more energy as well as drinking plenty of water. Just getting out in the sunshine about a half hour a day also improves mood and energy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2009