Do you actually use your exercise equipment?

Or do you use them as dust collectors or a clothes rack?...lol like me...hehehe

I have a treadmill and a elliptical that I do not use...my dh threaten to get rid of them if I don't use them, but I just can't find the motivation :(

Who wants to work out...but I know I have to.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• I never used any of the work out equipment before. I would start out good, then use them to hang stuff on. Yep. :) But.... I got a Wii Fit for Christmas and OMG, that thing ROCKS! I use it everyday. Working out is fun, and I have a good time with it. It tracks my weight, calories I burn, everything. I just play my games. lol It seems like that anyway. I suggest you sell the big equipment and buy the Wii, Wii Fit with the Wii Plus game. :) heh By the way, I am over 30, and I have my mother in law using it at her home, and my mom got herself the set up as well. Both are working out everyday and loving it. It just feels less like a work out and more like a good time I guess.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 5:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009