Biting.........I am at my wits end!

My dd has biting ALOT lately. She doesn't go to daycare, she and her older brother go to their grandma's while the hubby and I work. Well grandma is out of town so a friend of mine is watching them today. She has a daughter who is the same age as my son (3). Today my dd bit her dd on the bellybutton and drew blood! I don't know what to do. Time out did nothing, spanking does nothing and I don't want to bite her back but I think that may be my only choice! Help, what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• My dd was a biter...I didnt wat o bite her back but her dad bit her one time after she bit...he bit her hard on a tiny bit of skin so it really did show her what it felt like...I was ticked off that he did that but it worked.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• biteher back or try hot sauce or lime, i found that when i bit him back it was more effective also remember it's just a phase
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I make my kids bite themselves. lol
    If they bite, I say loudly "bite yourself" and put their arm up to their mouth and hold it there until they bite themselves.
    It works like a charm.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009