Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man's Professor costume

My boyfriend wants to be a professor any ideas on how to make this happen????

Answer Question

Asked by lindnrenn at 5:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • A courduroy blazer with the patches on the arms, a pair of glasses and hold a text book?

    Answer by gramsmom at 5:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • What kind of professor exactly? A mad professor or just a normal one. Id start with searching for a labcoat or scrubs from your local thrift shop, some glasses, or for the more college professor look use a bowtie, sweatervest and tacky undershirt. pocket protector maybe, some ugly loafers, have him grow a 5 oclock shadow beard and mess his hair up for the scruffy professor look. Carry a book, pointer or a beaker..

    Answer by Nessysmommy at 5:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

  • Image results for professor costume 

    Try looking at these pic's and go from there.


    Answer by vbruno at 6:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.