Christians-do you tell peole who are not Christians they are going to hell?

I am asking Christians. I already know that non Christians say they are told they are going to hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No because I am not God so I cant make that decision. I dont exactly believe it to be like that however.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't just scream out to everyone that that is how I feel. But yes if someone specifically asks me something like "since I don't believe like you do am I going to hell" I say yes. I'm not going to deny my beliefs for the sake of someones feelings.
    Anonymous

• I don't tell anybody anything. Each person has a right to choose their religon and if other people don't like it or disagree to bad!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Yes, sort of, sometimes, not really! Lol! If I am having a conversation with someone about what I believe the Scripture teaches, then yes, I will tell them I believe that you are going to hell - according to what I believe the Bible says.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I don't tell anyone that.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 5:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have never said anything even close to that to anybody. I have no knowledge of who absolutely is or who absolutely will not be going to Heaven.
    Anonymous

• I'm not concerned enough about everyone else's relationship with God or without Him...that's between them and Him...so that decision on their path rests with Him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Ok thanks ladies. This has helped me understand. It seems everyday I hear people say they are told they are going to hell. However, by talking to the other side, there are moms who ask and don't like the answer.

Anonymous

• As a non-believer, I've never been told that "I" am going to hell. But I see numerous posts saying "those" who don't believe are going to hell.

So it's a matter of perspective if I take the phrasing as a personal attack or not.
    Anonymous

• Nope I never tell non believers that. It's NOT my place and I have NO power to be telling anyone they will or wont go to hell, NOR does ANY priest or pastor or so called man of the church. Only Jesus will decide if your name is written in the book of life or not.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2009