Affection issues?

I got the Implanon implant inserted in August of 2009, and ever since then I've been having really bad mood swings. It feels like I am angry all of the time, and sometimes I honestly have no idea what I am mad about. I have absolutely no sex drive, nor do I even want my boyfriend to even touch me. Its gotten to the point that I get annoyed everytime that he asks me for a kiss. I have no idea what is wrong and what I can do to fix it. I had insurance when I had the Implanon inserted, but I dont have any now, so I cannot see a doctor or get the implant taken out. Has anyone else had these side affects? Any ideas on how to fix them without getting the implanon out?

Chickpeas

Asked by Chickpeas at 5:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you

Answer by rkoloms at 10:55 AM on Oct. 21, 2009