how can I get my husband to see me other then hi iam home.

And also I want to get more sexy with him ; more romantic with him.he is kinda like hay baby U want me .We have been 2gether for 10 in a half' years and we have to baby girls ages 10 and 5 years old. know we are of diffant race if that matters. he is black and Iam white.but i do love him alot.I am hoping iam still in love with him as I was years ago.WELL LADY"S iy would help me out alot if u could read this and answer as honest as possiable.I donot have meny friends so Iam so glad 2 join this site caremom.thanks floyd

floyd

Asked by floyd at 5:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe if the kids aren't home you could dress sexy for him when he gets home from work, be naked? Start sucking on him while he is on the couch and tell him he looks so sexy that you just can't stop yourself? Everyone likes to be complimented and if you make him feel irresistable then it could spark some sexy feelings. Your race has nothing to do with this either...you guys have been together 10yrs and sometimes you get in a rut and have to try somethign different
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• when he gets home always greet him with a 30 second kiss!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• do you have a cellphone? Take a picture of an area of the body...not a full blown view and send it to him via e-mail and ask him if he can figure out what area of the body it is...if he cannot, then he must compare and find it...put on sexy undies and show him a glimpse of them early in the day but not all of it so he has to wait until later to see it all...leave a little note in his wallet or somewhere he will see it after he leaves the house that says something like, I'm thinking how your (insert body part here) would feel on my (insert body part here)...it doesn't have to be vulgar as his mind will get carried away and do that for you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Jademom07... my husband LOVES when I do that!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2009