Have you watched "World's Strictest Parents"?

If so, what do you think of it?

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 5:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes a couple of episodes, It is not something i watch faithfully, but it is a good premise. Sad though that parents let their children get to that point that they send them away for a wake up call.
    I don't think the parents are that strict on these shows, they just have rules, and most families don't these days.
    candle-mom

Answer by candle-mom at 11:29 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I have watched it and the parents on there remind me of my own. But they do not seem strict at all! They seem very reasonable to me!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 5:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have seen parts of it. What is the premise? Spoiled kids have to stay with strict parents? The one I saw, I wanted to slap those teenagers! First the girl is having a fit because the lady threw her cigarettes away shouting "Those cost money!" Then when the lady is getting mad at them because they took her truck without permission and they could have wrecked it, the boy says "Oh we have money, we could probably buy this farm." Then why is the girl crying about her $6 pack of smokes?! LOL! I can't watch shows like this, they make so upset!
    Anonymous

• I haven't but I'm A strict parent I wanna watch it.
    Miss_B

Answer by Miss_B at 5:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Haven't gotten to see it yet, but I know one of the moms.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Have seen it and it is okay. These kids do need a home with rules and it is a shame they can not get it in their own home.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I seen it once and that one was very good. The parents actually had the kids sent to another family on a farm and the kids had to work. The thing is those adults really did care and honestly tried to work with the kids ( a boy and a girl from different families). It turned out really good. In that case...it was a good program.
    justme_smiley49

Answer by justme_smiley49 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Hey justme... (aka MOM!!!) I saw one too (and the other one mentioned above). I personally really LOVE this show and would LOVE to meet all the parents who are in them. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• sounds interesting what channel is it on?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:46 PM on Oct. 21, 2009

• It's on CMT. World's Strictest Parents. =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:32 PM on Oct. 21, 2009