Quick dinner with Polish sausage...help!!

Need to cook up a quick dinner with polish sausage...please help...any and all ideas will be considered! My family is not picky...but I'm having trouble thinking of something to make.

popctoes

Asked by popctoes at 6:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I am making sausage and cabbage tonight..lol I cut up the sausage and l put it in a pot with some water. Put a steamer basket on top of the sausage and put cabbage in basket. Easy.

One of my favorite meals.....Cook rice and sausage in a large pot and add sliced zucchini, tomatoe sauce, lemon, and garlic until zucchini is done.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• slice it and sliced potatoes in a pan with butter-- can always add onions, peppers, or green beans
    armywife7885

Answer by armywife7885 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009