Does anyone have a method to this madness???

It trips me out as soon as I walk out of the office @ work one of the 2 bitches are saying unneccessary s*** about me... Okay when Im in the office your so nice but cant wait until I walk out of the office. I caught them 3 times now this time I asked if either one of them had anything too say (hhhmmmm) funny you didnt think I would catch you. But wait you guys should see the two of them they look like crap... Leave me the f*** alone..... I swear everyone that walks in gets talked about when they leave. Now we all talk about people but when your getting sick of someone saying negative things all of the time it gets really tired. Does anyone have any methods too this office madness?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• You could start by growing up. By what you write and how you write it I would talk about you too. You work in an office, not a bar - act like it and they won't talk about you.
    Anonymous

• Well I keep too myself I dont get caught up with their crap. Excuse me they need too grow up?? Negativity is what Im looking for at work....
    Anonymous

• You know what it doesnt matter if you keep too yourself or not People find things too talk about no matter what. Thats how I am at work as well. I eaat lunch alone, I dont do the happy hours nothing. I find theres so many fake people in the world. Damn if you do damn if you dont. Anonymous number probably gossips at work and I BET they talk about her all the time :) Just keep doing what your doing and you will be fine. Thats life.
    Anonymous

• Does it really matter? If this is affecting your work, then go to HR or your supervisor; if not, just ignore it.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2009