Have you been in a car wreck?

What happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, rear-ended...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yep.

I was car 7 in a 14 car pileup on the first icy day a few years ago. I was stuck between 2 dumptrucks (thankgoodness for old and solid metal cars! lol or I'd be toast)

got a ride in the ambulance, and ended up with a fractured vertebrae.

lawsuit that took 5years to complete but I won against the guy who hit me (he insisted he didn't hit me)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yes, about 6 months ago when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I got a herniated disk out of it and have been in ALOT of pain ever since. Thank god the baby was alright
    Anonymous

• Several. The first one, a handicapped elderly woman ran a red light and T boned our car. Totaled it, but thankfully we weren't hurt. Then we were driving on a dark road and there was cattle standing in the road. My mom didn't see them in time and hit a cow, flipped our car over a couple times, we ended up on the other side of the fence. I got lucky because I wasn't buckled in, I was lying down on the seat but I walked away with cuts on my face, none serious. I was also rear ended when i was pregnant but i was in a big truck and the lady who rear ended us was in a small car. Another time, my friend went off the side of the road, overcorrected and bounced off the guardrail and flipped the truck once. We were lucky we weren't hurt bad, my leg hurt for awhile after that and the airbag busted his nose.
    Anonymous

• A few, yes.
    *Driving down the road heading for my college courses and a car pulled out in front of me(she didnt stop at the sign like she should have). I was going about 55mph but only had time to get to 50mph before hitting her. Car was totalled and my back got screwed up but chiropractic work helped. Unfortunately, didnt fix it all so I have lingering back sensativies/pain.
    *Was stopped at a light and the lady behind us was putting on lipstick and didnt see so she rammed us. Not going very fast but was still a nice bump. We were alright.
    *Couple of fender benders that didnt amount to much(not my fault).
    *Was driving down the road heading to work and saw this car in the turn lane turning in front of me. I slowed down to let him go since he was obviously not gonna stop. He kept coming towards me instead of doing a correct turn. No driver and the car hit me and just kept going down the side of my car...totalled.
    Cont'd...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• My back injuries were re-ignited and new issues were added. Driverless vehicle was impounded and then later the driver called the police to report a stolen vehicle LOL til they informed him what had happened.
    *On a date, going home and he reached down to adjust his CD player and missed a curve in the road. Hit the curb/sidewalk and we did a 180 degree spin which made me hurt again(happened about 5 wks after the driverless crash). He only cared about his poor ruined tire and his own well being even tho he knew about my previous accident. Needless to say we didnt date again.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Was Riding With Mom And Little Brother To Visit Family Friend In WV. (day Before Thanksgiving) It Was Snowing And Roads Were Slick. A car in front of us slammed on their breaks as we were crossing the bridge so we did to. We ended up going right off the side of the bridge. i got out but mom and little brother were passed out. truck had been crushed and i couldnt get them, but this guy and his wife and two sons came down to help, they got my mom and brother out of the truck, called ambulance and my mom and brother got flown to the hospital -mom had broken ribs(she had an accident couple months b4 that and had her C2 or C3 broken in her neck, not sure which one) my brother had a gash in his head and his ear was cut off and he had a broken collar bone. niether of them remember what happened. i got out with a sore body. nothing was wrong with me i was just a little shooken up. CONT.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 7:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• They Told us were not supposed to walk away from that wreck and that we were very lucky.
    And Those People That Stopped when they didnt even have to. they saved my mom and my brother. and i still stay in contact with them. They Are family now.

and my daddy for watching over us.
    he is our angel.

R.I.P Daddy.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 7:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Multiple. The worst one was getting t-boned. If I'd have had a passenger, which I almost did, they'd have been airlifted from the scene. I had horrendous whiplash. The person that hit me I knew, and omg I could have killed her because she admitted to speeding (not at the scene of course), and laughed about it and told "funny" stories about it for weeks. I was so mad. My dad was kind of happy about it (I was 17, driving the family vehicle) because the van was in need of work, and they got something new (used) out of the deal. I had many weeks of various therapies, all paid by the b****'s insurance.
    Anonymous

• Yes, 3 my first wreck I was 16 and on my way to the doctor. It was May 16, 2006. I was T-boned by one of my worst enemies. The 2nd was on May 16,2008 and I was rear ended by a guy from my school. The 3rd was Dec. 5, 2008 and I had just picked up my husband and was rear ended by a van going 45 and I was at a dead stop. I just had surgery in July from that wreck. It tore a tendon in my shoulder and like broke a little part of my rotator cuff.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2009