TEXTING OR TALKING

Which one do you prefer?? It all depends how I feel and If my thumb nail is not too long. Because sometimes when I do too much texting my thumb nail really gets sore OUCH!!!!

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• talking every time!!!!!!!!! I don't mind typing, but I hate to text. It just takes too long and I can't see the letters on the buttons.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I do both, I text when I just need to tell someone something really quick and don't want to have to get into a huge conversation if I am busy!
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 630 I use it for quick messages and if the person I need to talk to is working. Its like leaving a message and giving them the option to call u back when they can jmo
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• If it's more than a quick message I won't text, I talk. Now if it's me reminding my husband to pick up the milk on his way home or something like that then I text (he can get to the message when he's able, it's not important or needs discussing). I don't do many short messages either, I'm no fan of going back and forth via text messaging. I don't mind instant messaging on my computer, but I sit down in front of the computer with larger keys that I can type on.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 6:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Depends on what is going on. If I am at work or in class it is easier to text and sometimes its easier to talk.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2009