I like to get piercings because I like the pain... I usually get one after a break-up or what not... Do you think I'm a freak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, I got my tongue pierced once when my bf cheated on me, but not because I like the pain. I was more in an eff the world kind of mood! I wouldn't call you a freak, different maybe!
    Anonymous

• Im the same way!!! I love that quick pain. Its an adrenalin thing. I get excited going for bloodwork too! hahaha
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i think its natural to crave physical pain as a way of relieving emotional pain, nothing freaky there. no one wants to feel hurt you know.i used to get piercings because of depression. actually my husband, before he was my husband left me once for 8 months and immediatly after the breakup i got my lip peircedand i ended up taking it back out when he and i got back together... and whats worse is i did all my own piercings....so if that makes you a freak than i must be severly twisted right?
    Anonymous

• (hubby tells me that my piercings is my way of hiding pain)

I Do it Out Of The Blue.
    When I have My Moods I Get A Piercing. Plus I Love The Quick Pain.
    Plus I Love Metal :)

No You Not A Freak.
    :)
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 6:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Not a freak per say, but if you like pain then I think you have a mental problem of some kind, as it just is not normal to want to hurt yourself after being hurt emotionally.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2009