Do you do this?

I look at pictures and I think I see a thin attractive girl and the minute I realize it is me and not someone else I change my mind and think I look fat! Ughhh. Why does my brain do is to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• too much weight nonsense in the media.
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• i always think i look fat in pictures.but i only weigh 140lbs. thats about average right? anyway i think pretty much every woman thinks she is fat at some point.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I have a different problem. In my mind I'm still the thinner, more young me from 20 years ago. Then I see myself in the mirror!
    Perception is a weird thing.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 7:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Hmmmmm, you have low self esteem, wait till you're like 60 and look in the mirror and wish you looked like you do now, think about that the next time you look at yourself!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• yes, i have a few on my facebook that my sis took of me while at the bar and not everyone thinks im fat, but i look at it and realize there lumps and bumps!! ugh!! then i think i dressed horribly that day as i look back at them when i thought i dressed so sexy!! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• 07upsydaisy: i also do this too...i think i look like im still in high school with no kids but im really not
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2009