No ideas whatsoever for dinner.

Everyone says "I don't care." Grr. I've got to go to the store anyways, so whats your "go to" 30 minute dinner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces, cooked, and tossed in a pan with whatever frozen veggies I have on hand, pasta/rice (again, whatever I have in the pantry), and a can of Cream of chicken and herb soup :)
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Make some homemade burritos. Easy. Just get a can of refried beans, a package of tortillas and shredded cheese, salsa, and sour cream. Chop an onion.
    You can make quesadillas, too.
    If you need more food, get a box of Spanish rice mix.

That's what's for dinner at our house tonight!
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• tonight is like that for my kids, lol..... we need to go shopping, we're all sick, and short on time and energy

canned fruit in 100% juice
    boxed or frozen mac and cheese (soy tonight, we pull dairy from the menu when sons asthma is bad)
    bag frozen steam in bag veggies.

I usually make more fresh stuff but our last minute emergency stuff is ALWAYS prepacked style
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Mine wanted breakfast for dinner..so thats whats they gopt and it was way less than 30 mins.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009