what are you guys thinking about the h1n1 vaccine? is anyone getting it? are you getting it for your kids?

lyricsmommy08

Asked by lyricsmommy08 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Health

• Nope!! I don't believe in the flu vaccine. I got it for many years b/c I didn't know any better. I haven't had one in a few years and I haven't gotten sick like I have in the past. I don't want my LO to have anything unnecessary put into her body.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• im 20 and i have never received a flu vaccine i did get my child the flu vaccine this year because we just moved 13 hours away from our home and they are having a out break. As for the swine flu it hasnt been studied enough i dont believe in putting things in my childs body if he doesnt need them but then again my child doesnt go to school and he isnt in a day care so his chances of getting it is slim
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Nope. Hubby *can* get it for free, since he's an EMT, but he's refusing it. I'm not getting it. Our children are NOT getting it. The kids and I have never and will never have any sort of flu shot, period.
    Anonymous

• why is your hubby refusing it anon?
    Anonymous