Today is the first day off my new life..

As I write this I want to say. I am in love with my ex girlfriend still. I married my DH for the simple reason he got me pregnant but I cannot deny how I feel for Sommer. She's an amazing beautiful woman. I just know that she is the one for me. I feel like I screwed up my life and now Im pregnant. She has children and I got one on the way.She has one on the way. She told me today she loves me and wants to be with him. It's the right time. But how do I tell my DH. It will destroy him. But please,give me advice. Im desperate.My new life begins the moment I tell him. I need to be happy and this is the only way.

Anjelicahsmommy

Asked by Anjelicahsmommy at 7:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, your a slut.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 10:41 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• It's not about you anymore. Think of your child.
    If you insist on divorce, don't be surprised if DH (how darling is he to you?)goes for full custody.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 7:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• It's very selfish of you because now your DH is going to be a father and you will probably want the baby to be with you and your girlfriend. He didn't ask to be in that situation, but now you have involved a baby, (his baby), and you have to think about that.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure she's wanting the same things as you and is actually in love with you the same as you are with her? I'd make sure before I ruinied my life with my DH. You both have babies on the way so why didn't you guys become official a lot sooner? Maybe you guys should just be friends with benefits if anything.
    Anonymous

• welll....i normally dont believe in the saying "lets work it out for the sake of the child" only because it doesnt seem like your in love with the person that you made the child with if your just staying with the person BECAUSE of the child but i wish that these feelings would of come sooner before you got pregnant.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Start by telling him that your marriage is a mistake and that you don't love him. Then move out. Your going to need to support yourself. Good luck and don't lead him on any longer. I would never tell him your in love with someone else. That has no bearing on the fact that you married him with out loving him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Ok so if I stayed because of my daughter and I lived ina loveless marriage than it would be ok. Right? Sommer feels the same way I'm her good little momma and shee mine. To have my daughter happy I have to be happy. Kids can pick up on that
    Anjelicahsmommy

Answer by Anjelicahsmommy at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• She gives better face than him, huh? Damn men always putting things in the wrong holes, and giving face like a dog laps up water.
    PepperG

Answer by PepperG at 2:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2009

• I know I'm a dirty little slut and need to be spanked by Sommer. O-em-Gee bitches.
    Anjelicahsmommy

Answer by Anjelicahsmommy at 12:17 PM on Oct. 21, 2009