Has anyone sued their OB?

I almost died from the hospital negligence and spent a week in a coma. I got my medical records and it was deffinately their fault.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You need to talk to a lawyer.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• we started to.... and pulled out at the last minute. I wasn't emotionally strong enough and getting the medical experts we needed was going to be a tedious process,

Good luck to you... it's a journey. I wasn't brave enough..... I did file medical complaints though and under pressure, my OB retired a bit early. It soothes me to know no one else will suffer.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:14 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• PS i had a lot of bonding issues, as I was in the I.C.U and newborns were most certainly NOT allowed in .... my Blake was already grinning and holding his head up by the time I got home and I felt like a super outsider. I'd love to talk with ya,,,,, message me if you'd like to! And again, good luck
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• hibbingmom, I'm so sorry. I was fortunate my coma only lasted a few days. I do feel mistakes happen BUT mine was caused by IV fluid which I stated I did not want. They also told me so much was wrong but my medical records were fine. I just don't want anyone else to suffer like I did and I know my OB doesn't feel bad because I once ran into her at Hobby Lobby.

Anonymous

• To the OP if you dont mind will u meassage me about what happened to you? Im due soon and I have concerns that your story may help. Thanks
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• Is it the hospital or the doctor? Or possibly the nurses? What do you want from the dr. for them to admit they were wrong? What do you want from suing them? How does that help you?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• They should be punished for giving me substandard care.

tam84 - If you are concerned about your birth please join Birth is Normal and get some facts on childbirth.
    Anonymous