Am I awful for wondering(not a big tool on my BF if you know what I mean)

Ive been dating this guy for a couple of months. We were recently active sexually. Well, he touched me a lot with his hands and finally I said I wanted him and he said it wouldnt happen. Of course I sat up and asked WTF? He said sometimes he has a problem and cant keep himself hard, and its been like that all the time for him. So I said its ok and had a good time. Then I was touching him and trying to get him to stay hard and I realized his tool isnt very big at all. Its probably a little less then average size/girth.
I like him a lot. I might love him. He likes me a lot. Would I be horrible if I told him I didnt want to date him? I think I would be a bitch doing that, but I dont know if I can be with someone I cant have sex with!
And how are we going to have children if he cant stay hard?
If I stay with him, anyone have tips for getting past this? thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Also, I just have to add that if he wasn't fully erect you really can't truly judge his real size. I've seen some men that looked huge only to find out that the difference in that and their erect penis wasn't a lot. I've also seen the reverse where a guy might've looked rather small, but fully erect.....WHOA!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• He should go to the doctor. He may have a medical issue. Be supportive and offer to go with him in case he needs support or someone to say the tougher phrases.
    Julie411me

Answer by Julie411me at 8:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• well me personally and i know this will probably sound mean and ridiculous BUT i could never be with a man who sucked in bed. seriously.
    Anonymous

• If alcohol is involved, that can make it hard (soft)! LOL

If you have to ask yourself these question, you definitely don't love him enough to marry him.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I dont even know when or how to bring up going to the doctor.
    And no we arent planning children right now, but Im thinking in the future so no need to flip out about that lol
    Anonymous

• We dont drink. I am not sure if I even love him since it hasnt been enough time to know for sure, but do you have tips that could make it be ok in bed in this situation?
    Anonymous

• maybe he just needs something extra try bringing some toys into play maybe it would help if not atleast you get yours
    Anonymous

• ED problems can be a sign of other health issues. Health is HUGE when choosing a life mate/ potential co-parent. I couldn't continue dating a man who I couldn't be sexually active with. I would give other reasons for the break up.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• ecodani-There is nothing else that would make me want to break up other then this. I just feel lost.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I couldn't continue the relationship. You dont have to tell him why! He will probably know though...
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2009