Sheesh How Dang scary is it to...

get ready to have a baby! I went into my doctors appt expecting the usual, but instead they gave me this disclamer thing of all the possible things that could go wrong during child birth, and made me sign it. Then they gave me paper work to register at the hospital. I got to the hospital and the same thing haha. I was like wow this is some scary stuff! Now im just worried....

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 8:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea they did that with me too but im fine. had to sign an extra 1 for a c-section too
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 8:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• I had to do the same thing, it's just in case not that it will be needed :)
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2009

• its like the disclaimers on tylenol or anything like that, if it happened once in a million cases, they have to put a warning on it. chances are, NOTHING will go wrong. and even if it did, worrying now wont help, so just do your best to relax.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2009